QuittingAdderall.com Forums

8 months sober, FUCK YOU SHIRE!

fkadderall

iv been without any caffeine for 6 days and i can sleep well. i have some weird ass anxiety. i bought like 2 xanax from a friend but i know it's not wise to abuse em so i take like a quarter of a bar (.50mg) .  See what this adhd fuckin pill does to you? when ur a kid, ur normal but ur lame ass teacher tells your parents that you won't stop disturbing the class so you're given pills to control your behavior.  NOw, i have crippling anxiety that makes me unable to do anything. 

• Like 3

Iv never had a problem with xans. my drug of choice was weed then adderall. i don't have a zan script so i don't see a way to really abuse it. i use it like once every 5 months. my palms sweat like hell, it can be annoying. i didn't use the zans to get high. i used it for actual purposes also, motivation is actually non existent right now. sleep is my best friend. i feel like i'm not able to express my emotions . my emotions used to be like 100X heightened. now it's like mehhh.  But iv seen alot of former heroin users and meth users who have regained their lives together. they become ambitious when they stop the drugs. they thrive for a PHD. meanwhile, i'm just giving up and iv remained sober this long.

yeah this cannot be emphasized enough.  the way you describe your xanax use is exactly how my adderall usage started.  I would give anything to be able to go back to that point armed with the knowledge I have now.

i realize it's not like you're just doing this for fun.  you've got a problem that you're looking to find a solution for.  there are so many simpler solutions and coping methods that you should explore first.  you definitely don't want to be playing around with that stuff, especially at your age.

remember how much adderall took from you.  dont give the leftovers to a new drug!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Xanax is addictive  your body becomes dependent on it. What happens is yes you chill out but once the meds wears off you get anxiety way worse until you get another pill. Understand the pharmacies that make this crap have no intention on curing a damn thing they just want you dependent on their drug for the rest of your life. If your set on doing a drug smoke some pot to chill out much better for you then xanax.

Ive been on xanax myself sometimes writing this stuff helps me know why I quit it hope it helps you.

• Like 1