QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Almost a year off of adderall!!

CarpeDiem!

Congrats. Very inspiring. I am looking forward to the day I can say it's been a year for me. Are you able to feel happiness again yet?? That's something I am struggling with. It's been a very long, exhausting, boring, and depressing six months for me. I do notice some small improvements as of late, but haven't felt real "happiness" in a long time.

• Like 1

I was on Wellbutrin all throughout the months following my quit date. I stopped the Wellbutrin 2 months ago. I will say, I may need to be back on it, but my goal is to live life pharmaceutical free. I walk or run most mornings, and I just try to remind myself that I am very capable of living a good life. A year ago, I didn't even get out of bed without popping an adderall. I fully believed I literally couldn't do the simplest thing without it. I swallowed about 200 mgs daily for over a decade. I feel like it may have changed my brain chemistry, but then again, I'm hoping that I still need to give myself time to fully heal. I just take it a day at a time.

• Like 2