QuittingAdderall.com Forums

12:30 AM..

duffman

How's everyone's sleep lately?

It's 12:30 AM where I'm at and it feels like my eyes are plastered open and my mind finding sleep as unappealing and not wholly necessary. This is quickly becoming my greatest problem lately. The solutions I've read about range from medication (NO), to relaxation exercises (Ineffective, for me at least), to attempting to resetting my circadian rhythm (Did not provide any last effects). I get maybe 5-6 hours of broken sleep a night. 

My sleep is similar.  It goes in phases.  I hate it.  I take medication sometimes, but I'd love to stop.  It only helps in the moment, but makes it worse in the long run.

I want to go to a sleep boot camp!  How come some people are able to sleep so well, but not others?

What does it mean to reset your circadian rhythm?   

Sometimes I think I just need to completely exhaust myself if I want to sleep.    I worry that the only cure for my insomnia is to start training for marathons and work 16 hour days.  Maybe I'll give it a try.