QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Keep coming back for more

I understand its not easy with kids to just easily cut off a bad relationship. Sounds like she needs rehab in a bad way maybe give her the option going to a rehab facility or signing the divorce papers. Ive been in her shoes abusing both adderall and pain pills her mind is all over the freaking place so of course she cant get studying done and its much easier to blame someone else vs admit the addiction is causing the problems. I personally walked into a rehab clinic myself no one suggested it but at times I wish someone did because I figured if no one thinks I have real problems I must be OK.

Just fyi on those pills Im a guy never cared for sex so could only imagine a woman its probably like twice as bad since they hardly do anyways lol. So don't take that personally but it wont ever change either unless she gets some help.

• Like 1

Bones,

It sounds like you are going through a lot.  If you go back and read through your post, I think you'll see how it (she) is all over the place.  It doesn't sound like there is any stability in this situation and I don't see how any future stability is possible if she continues this cycle with these pills.  What do you want to see come of this?  Does she want to get off this stuff or is she adamant that she will continue on as is?