QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Weird Brain Feeling?

eckoangel

I'm not sure if this is normal but I got a fuzzy brain feeling, kind of like a mild headache, on days I didn't take Adderall. So, I pretty much took it everyday because I hated that feeling.

Since quitting, I'm still getting that feeling everyday and I'm approaching my one month sober in a few days. Wondering, when this will stop? Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm hoping for relief soon! I've speculated before it's my brain not getting enough dopamine or something of the sort but I have no idea.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Yeah I know the brain hazy feeling.  I actually used to get it before I ever took adderall and it as why I went on it in the first place. It feels almost like a headache, I can't think clearly, cant open my eyes all the way, stuck on channel fuzz. I'm at 7 months off adderall now and i still get it but I also have a lot of days of total mental clarity. I honestly felt fuzzy for 6 months. It's just beginning to get better. I guess I realized I'm just kinda hazy until something catches my attention and maybe that's ok. I get headaches a lot tho and that sucks and adderall helped a lot with making my headaches go away- cut through that fog like a knife. But also made me a sad shell of myself so I guess I'll take the haze. 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2017 at 5:12 PM, ZayKayWill said:

I have the same thing.  Not sure if it's the same as yours but it literally feels like there's a giant bubble full of water in my head on the back/right side of my head.  It's been like this for 2 years.  All the doctors just tell me it's anxiety, though.  I really don't know.

Maybe take up boxing somone might pop that bubble for you.,, just saying who knows. 

• Like 2