QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Tips to quit

Had enough

Recognition what it's doing to the people around me was a major catalyst in my decision to quit. I could no longer ignore the fact that I was isolating myself from the world. I could no longer ignore the damage I was causing to the people closest to me. It's hard to base quitting off your subjective experience because you're taking the one thing that alleviates your symptoms (even though it's what caused those symptoms in the first place!). However, getting feedback from the people you consider closest to you may prove to be enlightening.. 

....That and sexual dysfunction... yeah that'll do it for sure.

However, I just re-read your post and you're asking for lifestyle changes you could implement. Hmm. Well you certainly listed the things you should do, but do you have a plan on how to implement those things? Do you have a workout plan ready to go? Do you know how you are going to modify your diet? I guess in addition to the above-mentioned things, I would look at what to subtract from your life as well. Figure out your priorities in life and work to cut out the rest. You're not going to have that blast of motivation that Adderall so readily provided anymore, so make sure your life is simplified enough so you can manage the withdrawal phases. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...