Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sossi

Vancouver, BC meet up/support

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone: 

Former Dexedrine/Vyvanse user/abuser looking for fellow recovering people for online or in person support. It's tough this time around - physically, emotionally, mentally and I find it's hard to find people in AA or NA that can relate to stimulant addiction recovery. Spiritually, yes, I believe the problem and solution is relatable but, would love to not be so isolated in my recovery from amphetamine addiction. Thanks!

1 person likes this

i am with you here. i too feel like adderall recovery is specific, for me this is because adderal was prescribed as a solution for adhd. without it i'm left with the same issues as before and an unreal inability to motivate. by that i mean i don't have the desire to do anything. it's like part of my brain has been shut off. i too ascribe to the spiritual solution, but sometimes this pales in comparison to my day to day reality.

if i were reading this i know what would make sense to say. to just do it. to get up, show up, work. it's a decision so make it, and it's not rocket science right? but it feels like it sometimes. 

what i need are actual solutions. like a to do list of solutions. actions i can take. thoughts appreciated.

1 person likes this