QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Thankful for another adderall free day

Sunnie

Any other new timers/old timers thankul for having another adderall free day???! Im approaching two months and every day Without popping pills feels like an accomplishment. So.. id just like to pat myself and you all on the back and say good job!

im having some issues with grinding my teeth that almost seem worse now than while i was using.. Im hoping this will pass as i get further along in recovery and just drinking plenty of liquids. Also some of the skin picking problems havent completely subsided.. 

im also trying to identify addictive behavior in other realms of my life like working out, relationships, and binge watching tv/reading. Really trying to do everyday mundane things (basic stuff like brushing my teeth walking the dog making food, etc etc) with more purpose. It sounds realllly pathetic and basic but i find it theraputic.. i've set a goal to make every week that passes better than the last:) 

any other forum trolls willing to share an update on how long they've been clean and how youre doing?? 

Much love

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty sure you've seen my other recent post but yeah, going on six weeks and damn I'm tired of my jaw being clenched. It's not so much grinding which might be better because I would actually be moving it but it's just always clenched and aches like a mofo. I'm finding myself on here more lately as stress outside of the adderall has hit the fan and I am feeling particularly extra shitty. I can relate to doing the basics more meaningfully.. anything to keep my mind from obsessing over a moment of relief through all the other substances I used with adderall. But anyways, its nice to see you're still on here and staying strong. Another day down! 

• Like 1

Go us:)

yeah i think thats my issue too--clenching my jaw. My facial muscles always ache and im so faaacking tired of it just wanna be able to chill like a normal human being. I keep checking in almost daily too its a good reminder that i'm not alone in this struggle. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...