QuittingAdderall.com Forums

i flushed all my adderall down the toilet yesterday

ksmalls22

I love this site by the way. Just wanted to share that yesterday after a powerful church service i dumped all my adderall down the toilet! I can't wait to have it out of my blood and be thinking on my own for the first time in a long time. Today's my first day off of it and i'm doing ok...not too tired or unmotivated yet.

Thanks!! i'm feeling ok still. it's kind of nice to be able to decide what i'm doing for the day on my own. yesterday though i felt like i ate a whole lot but i guess when you're used to not eating much it'd feel like that. staying strong:) it was the only way for me because if i tried to wean off or quit with my bottle of pills in my purse i'd end up failing.

forgot to mention that i took at 2.5 hr nap when my son did and it was a very deep sleep nap...unfortunately i know the feeling but haven't experienced that in a very long time because i usually made sure to never run short. :( i've been trying to load myself with caffeine which to me doesn't even amount to what adderall would do for me. The most positive thing is that i'm not having to deal with my afternoon crashes...those were the worst for me...i couldn 't handle the depressed state anymore. Just thought i'd add these in because I am experiencing them unfortunately but i'm trying to stay positive and strong:)