QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Favorite music videos?

BeHereNow

As you all probably know, music is my lifeline through the quitting process.....

Mainly, I try to focus on really positive, fun, funky, dance-able, motivating, self-affirming, even semi-arrogant music.

Sometimes, on the other hand, I get into those shameful, overcoming-heartbreak types of music, where I sing along really loud and personify adderall as a horrible ex I am happy to leave behind.....

In any case, it WORKS!

So, since you all seem to have great musical taste, and music is important to EVERYONE, I'd really like to get a community brainstorm going....... What are your favorite positive/motivational songs/videos?

(Also, could someone please explain to me how to embed a music video in a post? It only shows up as a link...... Thanks!!)

So, to get it started, here's a cheesy old favorite:

It's in the way that you use it!

It comes and it goes

So don't you ever abuse it,

man, don't let it go

And if you lie you will lose it!

By Eric Clapton

To me, this song is all about how we can develop and work our NATURAL innate talents, how it's a process that's not always perfect, failure comes into play sometimes no matter how talented we are ("it comes and it goes")-- And the perfect warning not to abuse our gifts.

"If you lie you will lose it," as he says...... and adderall is one of the biggest lies ever invented.......