QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Saw something amazing today....

Zerokewl

....me

I was brushing my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw the most focused and clear set of eyes I'd seen in a long time. Wow. The last 90 days has not been without its challenges (fatigue, severe depression, 0 confidence).  But I am feeling much better. I am planning a pretty hardcore exercise regiment for August which is as follows

-  No fast food

-  No smokes

-  10 beers

-  10 boot camps | 8

-  10 swims  

-  300 miles cycling 

Gonna dig deep and see if I can shake this thing. Feeling about 60% i will be  75% by Sept 1. 

July 31'st - getting ready for August 1. Cleaned car and had lunch with old colleague. 

Aug 1 - quitting smoking seemed to hard today. Sitting at my desk trying to get started. Set a timer ready set go. Did a bootcamp. Felt really good stayed up late but slept in.  3 beers, 2.7 mi walking, 1.2 cycle, 3 hours productive work 

Aug 2- Still feeling great. Need to get a few client things done today. Spent sometime with my friend and his kids. Had a moment of clarity and consciousness that I have not had for years. Odd how feeling really good usually means feeling really bad. 1 beer ,1.9mi walking , 1.4mi cycle, 0 hours work

Aug 3- Maybe I pushed it too hard maybe I'm just getting sick or maybe this is the dreaded PAWS. I really need to address the smoking issue. Feeling a lot better than I did 2 months ago. Got up really early today and went for a drive. Not well enough to attend bcamp today. 

Aug 4- Okay need to get my shit together today. Ate too much fastfood today feel like crap. Super lonely and depressed. Going to quit smoking tonight reading Allen Carr's easy way to quit smoking. Also watched the Christian Hosoi biography. Going to try reading the bible tonight. Need to fight the darkness tonight. Maybe I need to stop motivating myself by looking myself in the mirror and calling myself names. 

Aug 5 -Aug 5- 2.6mi walk | 8.1mi cycle | 1 boot camp. Eminem's "Recovery" album is the fucking truth!

Aug 6-   Sick. Managed to walk 2.7 mi today. Going to try tomorrow without smokes. 

Aug 7,8 - Not the best days sleeping poorly and smoking too much rode 11.1 mi

• Like 2