QuittingAdderall.com Forums

PERFORMANCE HIGH — the use and abuse of stimulants like Adderall.

Jon

PERFORMANCE HIGH — a three-part Log series on the use and abuse of stimulants like Adderall.

I found this article to be worth the read.  I discovered several facts that I was previously unaware of like, Adderall is only legal in the US, Canada and a few European countries like Britain. I thought the US pushed this stuff all over the world. It was refreshing to learn that most of the world has better sense than to legitimize stimulants.

At least there is still a debate going on about the use of stimulants for ADHD.

Abuse on college campuses is at the debate too.

http://www.lclog.org/en/21/news/268/Performance-High-Rethinking-the-ADHD-problem.htm

• Like 1

Its a great article and I agree with most of it. As far as the medical field's view on ADHD I think they are just treating patients with things that show an improvement in ability to handle symptoms whether that be short term or long term. Basically ADHD kids have become lab rats in a sense. I think most doctors do legitimately want to help, but others are only worried about their damn paychecks and throwing out mind-altering substances to children and adults who believe their doctor knows what's best.

• Like 1