QuittingAdderall.com Forums

My addiction is no longer a secret

lunax

How did the drinking work out? Was it able to provide at least some type of temporary relief? I am a chronic insomniac however I am very skeptical to mix the  two...plus it makes me dehydrated, and we already know on adderall im ALREADY super mal nourished and dehydrated. Can't wait until I am stable enough to exercise again. 

PS I am so proud of you! *hugs* lol  ;)

• Like 1

How did the drinking work out? Was it able to provide at least some type of temporary relief? I am a chronic insomniac however I am very skeptical to mix the two...plus it makes me dehydrated, and we already know on adderall im ALREADY super mal nourished and dehydrated. Can't wait until I am stable enough to exercise again.

PS I am so proud of you! *hugs* lol ;)

I wouldnt refer to it as relief in any way. I actually think I was subconsciously trying to poison myself. Getting drunk and binging on adderall ALWAYS ended nasty. It nearly destroyed my relationship.

I wouldnt refer to it as relief in any way. I actually think I was subconsciously trying to poison myself. Getting drunk and binging on adderall ALWAYS ended nasty. It nearly destroyed my relationship.

Me too. When I would take Vyvanse and start drinking, I got really mean, aggressive and argumentative. I would always get into a fight with whoever I was with, usually my husband. I could drink a lot on amphetamines because I'd be drunk but alert and focused.