QuittingAdderall.com Forums

HOW TO MAKE alternative ADDERALL WITHOUT A DR.

chachie0011

LIST OF INGREDIENTS : (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR FIRST TIME QUITTERS AND LIFERS WHO HAVE HAD ADDERALL AS A CRUTCH FOR 10 PLUS YEARS, I MYSELF AM A LIFER AND THIS LIST IM ABOUT TO SEND OUT IS LIFE CHANGING LITERALLY AND IS MY NEW CRUTCH I RELY ON FOR ENERGY AND STRIVE !!!!!)

1. VITAMIN B12

2. PROBIOTIC ACIDOPHILUS

3. MAGNESIUM

4. L TYROSINE

5. FISH OIL

6. VITAMIN D 3 1000 ESPECIALLY FOR WINTER PEOPLE

7. GInko BILOBA

8. St. Johns wart

Keep in mind for myself I also switched up eating habits and ate healthy diet , talk to your Dr. Also and let him know if you decide to do this labratory experiment :) I also drink activate waters 3 per day and when I go to the gym I take jac3d which is loaded with caffeine arginine and creatine ext... is great for that burst of energy 1 hour worth but not needed and jac3d is dangerous on kidneys , take L tyrosine before meal eat bananas yogurt and no sodas !!!! Remember this will make you feel just like you are on adderall if done correctly but without the drawbacks of adderall so be careful!!!! And timing is everything don't take these supplements at night , you will be cleaning your entire hiuse all night if you do any questions let me know im new to this site amd have personally done this

Welcome to the site chachie and thanks for the supplement list. I looked for an alternative for adderall throughout my addiction. I tried fat loss pills, vitamins, and even other illegal stimulants. Eventually I got to a point where adderall made me feel like complete shit and I have no desire to replicate the tweaked out feeling of adderall ever again. I like to be calm, collected, and relaxed now that I'm nearly a year sober, it's 1000% better than being addied up. Looks like a really great list but I have a hard time believeing it can replicate a powerful drug called amphetamines. Not to say you're wrong, I'm sure you do get crazy natural clean energy from the supplements. If you're taking the old jack3d, beware, the stimulant in that is amphetamine-like. I used that for a long time. The micro jack3d is fine though it only has caffeine. Once I quit, I tried it a couple times again because a friend of mine gave me a leftover tub. I found myself looking forward to taking it every day before my workout so I decided that I was better off staying away from it and I am glad I made that decision. It has dmaa, or dimethlyamymine which in my opinion did feel like amphetamines. Are you trying to get off of adderall for good or just find an alternative?

• Like 1

Also, you should post your story in the tell your story section of the forum chachie. Quitting adderall is not easy and if you give us some details about your usage, the effects adderall has on you, etc., we'll be able to help you. You've been taking adderall for 25 years, wow that's a long time. I only took it for 2.5 years and am still recovering from it at nearly a year sober. It took me 8 months to even feel somewhat back to my old self. It's important to stick with the quit for good if you want to get back to normal dopamine levels and finally be fully-functioning again.

We're here to help make this happen!

• Like 3

I've been on and off of it since I was 6 years old now 31.

Fighting day by day its tough though cause of my eating habits, I eat way too much when I'm off off it that it will make me feel sluggish , and if i take the pill 30 mg tablet i have no appetite, the problem I have with the drug is that when I take an addy and the suppressant of not feeling hungry happens I've realised that I have nothing to look forward to all day and therefore I don't like the pill, a human eats 5 times a day with snacks and when a human gets hungry his dopamine increases if adderall comes though u don't get that feeling :(

Dude, you feel sluggish when you stop taking the pill not because of your eating habits but because you're withdrawing/recovering from adderall. I felt sluggish for a straight 6 months after I quit. I fixed my eating habits at 8 months quit and my body is in better shape than it's EVER been in at 12 months quit. I haven't missed a single day in the gym in the last 6 months. I could have never gotten the body I have right now off adderall. Quitting adderall was the best thing I ever did. I'm just one example but there are many other people on these forums who have quit and aren't looking back because if you're addicted to adderall, there's simply no better decision you can make for yourself than to quit. If you really want to quit addy you'll have to take a leap of faith and just get to 12 months any way you can. Forget the weight gain, forget the sluggishness. You can lose the weight like a normal person by working out and eating healthy down the road when you've quit for awhile. You will gain mental clarity the longer you've been off addy. That's if you decide to quit otherwise you'll just continue down this difficult road. I know this addiction sucks the life out of you and I can guarantee you're a much better person without it. You just need to trust that. It must be hard because you don't really know what you're like off adderall. You've been on it since you were 6. Take a year to get to know the real you OFF adderall. You won't be disappointed. Keep coming back man we're willing to help guide you to a better place if you're willing to put in the work and go through the temporary struggles of quitting.

• Like 1