QuittingAdderall.com Forums

quitting...need help

kitten

i want to quit. i just found two pills in my room, don't know where they came from. it makes me wonder if there are more pills floating around. makes me anxious and regretful. 

how do i shake this feeling that being productive will be impossible? adderall made me antisocial and sucked my bank account dry. i was at 90 mg/day so i knew it was time to quit. but i feel so unable to do anything well without it. how do i access that energy? how do i access my full potential without chemical intervention? 

• Like 1

i want to quit. i just found two pills in my room, don't know where they came from. it makes me wonder if there are more pills floating around. makes me anxious and regretful. 

how do i shake this feeling that being productive will be impossible? adderall made me antisocial and sucked my bank account dry. i was at 90 mg/day so i knew it was time to quit. but i feel so unable to do anything well without it. how do i access that energy? how do i access my full potential without chemical intervention? 

It takes a long time of no adderall use. I don't know how long you've been taking it but typically it's going to be at least 6-12 months before you have lots of natural energy and motivation without the chemical. Exercise, eating healthy, and meditation are a great start. If you continue to use adderall however, even once in a while, you won't regain your natural motivation and productivity. So if you're gonna quit, quit for good. It will be the best thing you'll ever do I promise. I'm almost 12 months sober from adderall and I can say without a doubt that it was the hardest, yet most rewarding decision I have ever made.

• Like 4