QuittingAdderall.com Forums

PAWS?

hyper_critical

Hey Everyone,

I have 8 months and a week. The last couple weeks, I've been exhausted. Like, two weeks clean exhausted.

I took a job in my "Adderall field" about a month ago. Cognitively and interpersonally, I'm keeping up well and am able to handle my responsibilities...when I can get out of bed. Had an important week this week and spent most of it logged into my work computer remotely and barely leaving the house. Over-sleeping, eating, not exercising...the works.

Anyone experience something similar when they got to this point? I don't have any cravings, per se...nothing I can't deal with using the tools I've acquired thusfar...but obviously it would be nice to pop a pill and get my a$$ moving.

Thanks in advance : )

What you've described is something I experience every so often.  I'm really trying to make exercise, supplements and proper self care a priority but my energy can still be pretty low some days.   I'm almost 7 months clean. The last few weeks I've been craving that energy bump. I've "self identified" as an addict so I literally would have to drive to another province to get a prescription.

Lately to combat it I've been:

1) listening to Tony Robbins You-tube videos.  I know it sounds lame and I would never admit to it anywhere but here but it helps.

2) Also larger doses of Vitamin D 5000mgs during the darker months are helpful. 

3) Ginko Biablo

4) Monster Energy Drinks Call of Duty edition

Let me know what your tricks are I could use a few more in my arsenal.  

• Like 1

Thanks, Cassie and ZK. Stupid, I know, but parents, non-Addy recovery peers, outpatient therapists who haven't dealt with many Adderallics, seem shocked that I'm still going through this periodically. Making me think I'm crazy/deficient/etc and so forth.

Tony Robbins is the man, whether he's full of it or not ; )

Don't have many at this point, tbh - had been cruising...got blindsided the last couple of weeks.

Yah I totally know what you mean.  Non- Adderall people don't get it, to be honest I thought I would be much better now. I am way better than when I was using.   The Tony Robbins stuff helps because we are building new lives.  I've found more faith in this process reading from the article section the last few weeks check out Dr. Jekyl's hangover. Just keep moving forward momentum is everything.   

• Like 1

Hey Everyone,

I have 8 months and a week. The last couple weeks, I've been exhausted. Like, two weeks clean exhausted.

I took a job in my "Adderall field" about a month ago. Cognitively and interpersonally, I'm keeping up well and am able to handle my responsibilities...when I can get out of bed. Had an important week this week and spent most of it logged into my work computer remotely and barely leaving the house. Over-sleeping, binge eating, not exercising...the works.

Anyone experience something similar when they got to this point? I don't have any cravings, per se...nothing I can't deal with using the tools I've acquired thusfar...but obviously it would be nice to pop a pill and get my a$$ moving.

FWIW - I've been on Wellbutring 300mg for about two months now.

Thanks in advance : )

Yes, yes and yes. Very familiar with what you are describing, I'd say You are having a perfectly normal post quitting reaction!
  • Like 1