QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Waiting Room

Well I got back in :) ... Now by August I am going to be ready to take on this challenge. Also my mom is looking at which counseling clinics our insurance will take and I will be in that office as soon as possible. My 30 day challenge, unfourtunately will be starting tomorrow because I did take my last one today.... but this time i'm not doing it for anyone else i'm doing this for me.

• Like 1

MN teen and adult challenge is covered by some insurance but I'm not sure if they are inpatient only.  I hope that things continue to work out well for you.  One thing that I want to mention is that you used this phrase "adderall caused"; if you don't take responsibility for your actions it may negatively impact your ability to have a successful recovery.  I made bad decisions because I allowed adderall to influence my behavior.  You have control over your actions and decisions therefore you have the ability to quit this nasty drug!

Nothing worth doing is easy.

• Like 1