QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Adderal cvs being judged

Mr Asix

This may not be the correct forum. But if it is, I'm so tired of being judged by the pharmacy technician. I drop off my script and st and there while she writes notes about me.

I'm going to pause and wait for any feed back that may say I'm not in the right place. Is this forum only for people who have stopped taking adderall?

• Like 1

This site is for people quitting adderall but many of us can relate to what you are talking about. I was always judged by technicians bc im assuming i would look so desperate for pills and always want refills early.  I got caught once by a pharmacist for trying to fill multiple prescriptions from diff doctors and was told to never come back. 

Adderall and drugs like painkillers and xanax are highly abused so im sure pharmacy technicians are instructed to keep an eye out on repeat customers...especially ones frequently seeking early refills.

• Like 2

It will be normal for pharmacy techs to do that. I remember getting soooo happy when I had my script in my hand and taking it to the pharmacy. My body would know it too and I would have to put up a front in front of the pharmacist to act like I wasnt craving my meds like a freaking Meth head! When I was in the process of quitting I would start feeling ashamed of getting that stuff filled. But I will say not all pharmacists are knowledgeable that they care and that goes for doctors as well. AND doctors and pharmacists can get addicted to the stuff just as much as ordinary people do. They know the good stuff and how to control it though, and like the previous posts stated this site is for quitting stumulants!