QuittingAdderall.com Forums

IMPORTANT SITE INFORMATION - Please Read

Cheeri0

Hi family. There was recently a post about creating a QuittingAdderall subreddit, and I made a comment explaining that I had the same username in both forums. Someone who has been trying to join this site found me on reddit and sent me the following message:

Hi,

Sorry for bothering you, but I read your post on the quittingadderall.com forums where you mentioned /r/stopspeeding, so I found your name pretty quickly.

People on quittingadderall.com have been wondering why the site is dead days. Well, it's because sign-ups have been down for many months.

You can't make an account because I think there's an out of date captcha, and as such it's impossible to complete the sign-up form. I've been trying for months.

Maybe you could spread the word to the people on the forum? I've messaged the admins myself using the provided form but no response.

Cheers

Guys, what can we do to fix this? It explains so much. People are trying to join us but are unable.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...