QuittingAdderall.com Forums

OKcupid, Tinder, Relapsing & Adderall?

Dazzy5467

Hey Quitting Adderall Forum Members,

A brief disclaimer: queries of Tinder and OkCupid on this website yielded no results; hence, why I'm posting about this:

I have another topic that I urgently need some input about: Taking Adderall & Using OKCUPID/Tinder? vs. Not Taking Adderall & "Attempting to Use" OKCUPID & Tinder?

What are your experiences using any/either of these apps on/off of Adderall, amphetamine, stimulants, etc?

As a millennial, I believe this is why I'm asking this question: because nearly all millennial's use these apps to meet partners, date, etc; Adderall does not help, either.

IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM "FAIR": Last month when I relapsed, as in with my last post titled HOW THE POLICE STOLE MY LOVE OF ADDERALL detailed/ATTESTED TOO, I coincidentally, as well as extemporaneously, messaged a girl who was tall like me, 6ft+ Plus, on OKCupid. Now, she is infatuated with me. Should I give credit to the Adderal for the impulsivity for messaging her?

This whole thing just feels like a "RUSE": Adderall gives one the creativity, confidence, and the mindset to have the confidence too message girls who normally are out of my league? Its just absolutely crazy:

On Adderall:

1) For me, its very hard to shake the feeling of success from: 1) Taking 60-90mg of Adderall, drinking a few RedBulls, a few Beers, perhaps taking some magnesium for NMDA Antagonistic purposes; 2) Messaging beautiful, highly college educated women, especially in graduate school programs and/or law school who are around my age; 3) Having them reply to my conversations, agree/want too meet up, and we consequently go on dates from there, the girls become infatuated with me, accepting me for who I am, "Adderall or no Adderall."

VS:

2) Being Sober on OKcupid or Tinder: You send message after message, yet no girl responds. I MEAN IT! I have literally had 0 girls respond to my sober messages on either of these dating apps, sober, without Adderall.

YET, with 30mg, 60mg, or 90mg of Adderall, it seems like every girl wants too talk too me. Maybe this is because Adderall gives me the 'confidence' to talk with such beautiful, attractive women; whereas I do not possess this ability or attribute sober without Adderall?

Please, Adderall Forums Members, share your experiences regarding this subject matter:

1) Taking Adderall and using OKCupid or Tinder to communicate with potential dating partners, compared too: 

2) Not taking any Adderall and using either of these dating applications?

I am sick of this.Its always when I'm sober that I don't want too go meet someone, whereas if I had an Addy, I would want to go out on a date with whichever attractive chick the Adderall helped me real in. IDK. AM I alone in feeling this subject matter to be very tricky to navigate tactfully?

Currently, I feel on Adderall: I can respond quickly to women's messages in an attractive manner.

Off of Adderall/sober, it seems like each message is a tedious chore to write. Adderall makes the words flow from the tip of my tongue. SIGH.

Any/all of your input is greatly appreciated!

I hope everyone on the forums has been having a great night!

I am 31 days SOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Everything on Adderall is ultimately a lie. It’s a convincing lie; confidence, attractiveness, intelligence, knowledge, and drive. These things require a lot of work to attain but Adderall will make you believe you possess all of this and more. You will behave in a manner that is more intriguing to women but in the end it cannot last. It’s better to be yourself and work hard at dating so that you end up in a genuine relationship rather than taking Adderall to get you into the relationship because then the Adderall ends up in the relationship and not you. This stuff has a mind of its own and it is out to wreck lives. 

• Like 4

You used adderall because you felt like who you were without it wasn't "enough." We all did. So it's only natural to feel like we're not enough when we get sober, and that affects our romantic lives, particularly for us young single folks. I've never had a dating app even though I'm a millennial, but yeah my dating life has slowed in sobriety. I've had some quality connections with people though, like @Danquit mentioned - I'd take those genuine relationships over all the assholes who tried to pick me up at bars after I had spent 4 adderall-hours on my hair an makeup but was too anxious to speak. Man, I don't miss those days.

• Like 2

Dazzy, congrats on 31 days sober. Your brain is still operating in a heightened manner. Not sure I’ve seen much said about this, but it takes some time before your thought processes slooow down.... You seem to be hyper analyzing things, which is an Adderall hallmark. My guess is that if you’re still sober 6 months from now, you’ll look back at your  posts and wonder how you had the energy... My advice would be to not concern yourself with dating. You’re going to need every ounce of energy for yourself! Good luck!

• Like 4