QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Anyone Feeling Normal?!?

Freedom's Wings

Greetings,

I am a newly recovering adderallic, 45days clean, and proud of it! -the recovery part, not so much the addict part. Anyhow I was wondering how many people have made it clear over the mountian top, and can safely say their lives are on track, they are totally in a happy place, and adderall is no longer some huge day to day or even month to month emotional struggle...Just looking for some life,"work after"- as Mike puts it -inspiration.

Thank you for your input!

Freedom's Wings

I have been clean for 2.5 months and itt is getting easier. My moods are so much better now and I've even been to the gym a couple times. I completely stopped smoking which is also great. Some of the best things I did to cope was to get on a solid schedule, early to bed to allow for plenty of sleep. I also cut out drinking and boosted my vitamin intake. I am beginning law school this fall and I know I can only be successful if I stay addy-free.

@ Anna

Thank you for your input. Congrats on 2.5months drug free and good luck with law school! I am noticing slight differences thus far and have incorporated daily exercising into my regimen and also I just picked up a supplement recommended by another recoveree..-not a word?? -Lol. Anywhoo i am glad to hear that things continue to look up in your direction. Gives me hope. I gotta break this hold. I want to much out of life to not live it to the fullest.

F.Wings