QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Mose Mosely Was a Spammer

quit-once

I have received several reports of spamming by a member named Mose Mosely. He was warned last month but continued to fling his DVD spams on several different topic posts, usually by just repeating a few words from previous posts and then inserting his spam links. I deleted some of his topics and response postings but the spam continued. One of my moderating tools bans new content from being posted by spammers. I used it for the very first time today on Mose Mosely.

We have been lucky not to have too many spammers around here. Mike, who is the founder of this web site, told me he was " kind of a purist" when it came to having no advertisements and no spam on this website. That is why I volunteered to be a moderator and the spam cop for this great web site. We got spammed pretty hard about a year ago. Thanks to all of you who reported this spam flinging bastard Mose Mosely to the moderating team and may we never hear from him again.