QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Two good movies about addiction in theaters

Greg

There are two movies in theater I saw dealing with addiction and alcoholism. I think any of you all will like both of them because you'll be able to relate with the characters. The first one is FLIGHT with Denzel Washington and e other is an indie movie called SMASHED.

When I went to the theater to see flight, the row sitting in front of me was a group of NA people who took a trip to see it. They were being so obnoxious during the film, clapping and hooting and hollering when he was going to AA meetings,etc etc. it's like. they wanted everyone on the theater to know they were recovering addicts and damn proud of it.. Anyway, go see those movies, they are movies for addicts about addicts and really good.

here are the trailers. They didn't really market the movie Flight like movie about addiction. But trust me, the whole movie is about addiction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv48b4cpLCA

Cool, I saw the trailer for Flight and have been wanting to see for a while.

I watched "Limitless" on netflix yesterday. Wow, talk about taking my own experience to its logical/imaginary end scenario. Bradley Cooper's character is so like so many people I know, it makes me wonder if everyone on wall street is tweaking. It certainly would explain a lot...