QuittingAdderall.com Forums

NA

Eddy

Kyle,

That was a great read. Thank you for sharing your story. You are who you are because of your experiences and mistakes you have made up to this point in your lifetime. If you have learned lessons then you will be a better person. Learning a lifetime lesson about the horrors and evils of an addiction...any addiction, firsthand, will hoepfully make you unlikely to ever repeat that mistake. I applaud you for getting through that last quarter without the drug. If you could do that you can do anything, and I mean Any Thing.

• Like 1

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for your story; what a Herculean accomplishment for you to recover from such a debilitating state, through school and all the pressure you already felt, to beginning to feel human and yourself again. I couldn't agree more with quit-once; you are a BETTER person because of it... because you realized you are a talented, smart guy anyway, and that's the way you want to be. Without adderall.