QuittingAdderall.com Forums

I've always done this at least a little bit, but now I do so with much more intention: Pumping up my day with music! It has to be something with a good beat and preferably some overly confident lyrics. I blast music in the morning while getting ready and on my way in to work. It's way better than pills.

Also, I went and treated myself to some really nice, professional new work clothing. I've been taking extra time every day to shower, get dressed, wear these nice clothes, do my hair and make-up. I've never been huge on wearing a mask or anything, but this helps me to feel more awake, more professional, more focused, confident, and just plain good about myself. My appearance is something I used to sometimes neglect because I was too "busy" overachieving. Blasting music while looking good. What a way to start the day.

• Like 1

For me it has become the opposite - adderall made me completely OCD about my appearance. I would spend over an hour getting ready in the morning, doing hair and makeup etc. I am happy to know that there are more important things inside than outside. But as you can see no matter what the outcome, life is actually about balance. Balance is impossible when your brain is imbalanced, simple as that.

• Like 1