1) Sleep

2) Sanity

3) Happiness

4) Health

5) New Opportunities

6) Exercise!

7) Friends!

8) Repair family relationships

9) Training (see list of all races I am signed up for below)

- Bridgeland Sprint Triathlon (august 2011)

- Clear Lake Olympic Triathlon (august 2011)

- San Antonio Marathon (november 2011)

- Half Ironman/Austin (october 2011)

- The Woodlands Marathon (march 2012)

- The Woodlands Ironman (may 2012)

10) Self Respect

11) Self Worth

12) Self Esteem

13) Lost weight through eating healthy and have a crazy sculpted physique (I look a thousand times better now than I did when I was malnourshied unhealthy and chain smoking cigarettes). I feel awesome.

14) I have more energy than ever

15) I have finally stopped wanting adderall. This is by far the biggest accomplishment. I thought I wouldn't be able to live without adderall. What I've discovered was that adderall stopped me from living. It shut off the world around me and left me as prisoner to it's wrath. Everyone around me knew I was sick and people ran from me. A psychic even told me that. She said said they could tell I had a good heart, but as soon as they knew me for more than 15 minutes they ran like hell. That's not a way to live. Get help if you need to people! There is an incredible life out there waiting for you and believe me it is patiently waiting for the day you can man up and get off those junk pills! You are WORTH IT!!!!!!

Love,

Lil Texan

Yay that sounds amazing! I'm so happy for you. You've more than earned it! And that's a great list too.

Any interest in turning that list into a little article called "Erin's Hard-Won Success Story" or something like that? I'd love to post your story on the main blog. B)

• 2 weeks later...