QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Now that the chat function is operational...

I wondered whether you guys think it might be an idea to have a kind of virtual adderallics anonymous chat session once or twice a week at a specific, regular time (like 8-9pm on Tuesdays or something). This might give anyone, anonymous guests through to us old timers a chance to chat live about our struggles with adderall, quitting, getting motivation back, depression, relapse or whatever.

What does everyone think?

• Like 1

I'm not sure how many people the chatroom accommodates, i wasn't aware that only 4-5 people were allowed in at once. I did get kicked out once though! (I think I may have accidentally tried to enter twice on separate browsers or something). No, I don't think I have official chatroom moderator status.... nor that I think I'd want it, that's all you, boss :-)

... because I offered to be your spam deputy? :) I sent you and Mike a PM.... did you get it?

For some reason my message notification feature...didn't notify me of your message. I just read it now for the first time and you sent it to me on Sunday? Anyway I am glad you are helping out around here.....thanks for volunteering. Let's try to make the chat room a place people want to visit more often! I like your idea of a regular "meeting" time to begin with.

I wondered whether you guys think it might be an idea to have a kind of virtual adderallics anonymous chat session once or twice a week at a specific, regular time (like 8-9pm on Tuesdays or something). This might give anyone, anonymous guests through to us old timers a chance to chat live about our struggles with adderall, quitting, getting motivation back, depression, relapse or whatever.

What does everyone think?

MFA I'm totally on board! Tuesdays 8- 9 works for me. Should we all plan to be in the chat room then?

Ok cool, so does Tuesday at 8-9pm work for people? If anyone wants to volunteer to "host" the chat (you know kind of like MCing the meeting) that might be a good idea... keep us on track, not wondering off talking about yoga pants and such... I don't have any experience with online chatrooms at all so please help!

Ha ha that reminds me of a funny story. One day at work we were trying to figure out a time that worked for a global team to have a conference call. Someone about 4 desks away from me stood up and said, "what time is it in ASIA"? I fell about laughing and she had no idea why...

So, sorry about that, I'm thinking 8-9pm EST... does that work for everyone?

Ha ha that reminds me of a funny story. One day at work we were trying to figure out a time that worked for a global team to have a conference call. Someone about 4 desks away from me stood up and said, "what time is it in ASIA"? I fell about laughing and she had no idea why...

So, sorry about that, I'm thinking 8-9pm EST... does that work for everyone?

ill be there...who else is RSVPing?