QuittingAdderall.com Forums

I know Biotin helps, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

Also my skin is still ravaged since adderall. It's funny, some people get acne on it; but I got acne after I stopped taking it. I drink lots of water and do all the right things for it like sunscreen and so on but it still looks unhealthy.

Ideas welcome!

Biotin yes... Quality face washes/scrubs, exfoliating, and lotion. I think other healthy vitamins help, and also diet. Raw produce, leafy greens, proteins, healthy fats like nuts and olive oil, avocado, stuff like that. Its a little cliche sounding but I think when you eat healthy, exercise and sleep enough, live a balanced life and smile, the light of your being radiates outwards through your skin.

• Like 3

I know Biotin helps, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

Also my skin is still ravaged since adderall. It's funny, some people get acne on it; but I got acne after I stopped taking it. I drink lots of water and do all the right things for it like sunscreen and so on but it still looks unhealthy.

Ideas welcome!

Diatomaceous Earth food grade is a high source of Silica it's fantastic for skin, hair and nails.

Raw produce, leafy greens, proteins, healthy fats like nuts and olive oil, avocado, stuff like that. Its a little cliche sounding but I think when you eat healthy, exercise and sleep enough, live a balanced life and smile, the light of your being radiates outwards through your skin.

Ever since I've been drinking these green smoothies people are telling me my skin looks great ... even though I see no difference. I've been looking for local establishments that do raw foods and green smoothies to go and have noticed that this movement is taking off like wildfire. Green smoothies and cold pressed juices ...

edit -- I still eat my share of red meat ... I just try and do at least half the day raw/vegan. it's a start!

• Like 2

Diatomaceous Earth food grade is a high source of Silica it's fantastic for skin, hair and nails.

You're telling me to eat dirt? Really like dirt, dirt? I'm happy to try it - will try anything at this point...

Mickey D how come you know so much about supplements? We are very lucky to have you!

You're telling me to eat dirt? Really like dirt, dirt? I'm happy to try it - will try anything at this point...

Mickey D how come you know so much about supplements? We are very lucky to have you!

. Thanks, You"re too kind. I'm interning in kinesiology and homeopathy. I also study a lot and listen to my body. Being add is what started me down this path. The medical fields only solution to my problems was antidepresants and amphetamines, but something on the inside told me different. Im not 100% better but I've come a long way. I'ts been about four months since i've had adderal and I'm not looking back. I recently had a computired electro dermal stress analysis test done "CEDSA". Whats that? It Is a test that reads your dna and measures the vital life force energy coming from your body/organs. The test results were stunning. It showed i had mercury toxicity at a level of 93 out of 100, toxoplasma Parasite in my heart and intestines, influenza and tetnus virus from a vaccine still living in me causing damage, and my adrenal glands were operating at 17% effiecency. I had been to the family doc many times with the rouitine test and blood work and everything always came back normal. This cedsa confirmed two things i already suspected adrenal problems and heavy metals, it also revealed other things i was not aware of. I am now treating everything with the proper remedies and I'm slowly starting to feel better than I've felt in years. Im using the andy cutler protocol for mercury poisoning and wow my energy is good and my brain fog is gone, my mind is cleared.

About the de earth food grade, it will detox you and kill parasites so you might feel sick just take it slow it will make your skin and hair nice.

• Like 2

have you killed your parasites yet?

haa, Im working on it. I was given a remedy to take for 3 months to kill it. I was told with 3 months of treatment and their would be no trace of it. The naturopath i went to had just treated succesful a 3 year old boy who was blacking out and having seizures. His parents had taken him to every major hospital in the south, emory and vanderbuilt, and the docs couldnt find anything wrong with him. Out of desperation as last resort his parenta brought him to the ND. He had the cedsa done and they found a parasite that comes from pigs in his brain. The parents owned a large farm with pigs and the boy caught it from playing with them. They got him the remedy and within two days all seizures stoped. I forgot to mention but they also founfd in me that i had no vitamin d at all in my system and no trace of the amino acid pheynaline. I can thank adderall for depleting pheynaline. So im supplementing it and i can tell a difference.

When i heard toxoplasma i went numb for a split second, grossed me out. That is a crazy parasite that comes from cats. There is youtube vids on it that are creepy. ND said dont worry they can get it.

Sorry about the typos im all thumbs on the ipad, dont feel like getting up for the laptop

Mikey,

Where did you get this "CEDSA" done? Very interesting.

i went to Dr Joseph Holliday in Athens TN to have it done, his daughter is a ND. You could call his office they could point you in the right direction, might even be able to do the test long distance. All that is needed is hair sample and saliva.

When i heard toxoplasma i went numb for a split second, grossed me out. That is a crazy parasite that comes from cats. There is youtube vids on it that are creepy. ND said dont worry they can get it.

when I learned about toxoplasma in college, it was only a major concern for pregnant women who owned cats. and handled the catpoop. I hope you can kill your parasite soon. how did you get it and what symptoms does it cause?

i went to Dr Joseph Holliday in Athens TN to have it done, his daughter is a ND. You could call his office they could point you in the right direction, might even be able to do the test long distance. All that is needed is hair sample and saliva.

Excellent, I'm from TN and will definitely look into that.

Everyone's got great suggestions. I'll add using the bare minimum for face wash. Get a face wash with a pH level as close to 5.5 as you can. That's the pH level of our skin. I used to use this great organic one and I stopped getting breakouts. It was amazing. God, I should go back on it.

And aloe vera is very good for scars. Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with water is a good toner and slowly exfoliates over time. It's also the correct pH for your skin. Only you'll smell like feet.

I bookmarked the face wash and the CEDSA sounds fascinating. Any advice for those without health insurance? That screening sounds expensive. That's a big thing that got me interested in medicine.... I can't afford it. Kind of sad really that Adderall is one of the cheapest and most harmful medications to maintain a valid prescription for. I'm just hoping that quitting it and going whole food will right things because I'm effed otherwise. Also Mikey, got any suggestions for IC?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I got acne as well when I first stopped. I didn't understand it at first. Started using Retin-A cream a couple times a week and my skin is looking a lot better and a good alpha-hydroxy every day cream too.

I wash my skin with castor oil most of the time. it's heavy and sort of pain but it cleanses well and doesn't strip the skin of oils. I think it can be cut with a finer oil to thin it out a bit.

But yes, my color looked awful and I looked a bit haggard on Adderall. I still look sort of pale and haggard the closer I get to "that time of the month," but otherwise I look a lot healthier and more normal now the rest of the month.