QuittingAdderall.com Forums

This forum has taken on a life if its own and im proud to be a part of it! Hopefully it continues to help and serve others. I just wanna thank each participant for your efforts and for sticking this thru with me. As I said before I'd be nothing without you! You are a brood of amazing people! Also, as LuLu mentioned in an earlier post, Justin and Jon your continued compassion and support have been immeasurable. Thank you so very much!

Day 56: ON THE WAGON!

• Like 3

Day 58: DONE & DONE!!

Ll, Ss, Where's my frontilne?? How are you?? Headcount??

Lunax hows life treating you??

Justin thanks for checking on me. Yep im doing well. Work has been good, I did stay after today and I got an extra sell! Yay me! Lol. Finally, im home time to unwind.

Have a safe and satisfying weekend my Q.A.A ( Quitting adderall anonymous) family!

Be WeLL!

• Like 1

Day 60: CONFIRMED!!! Its been a long hell ride and its just getting started. With that said, I look forward to the next chapter of my life and Im happy to have had and to have your full support.Thank you Thank you so very much. I will continue to be active on this page and this site gaining support and supporting others. Blessings everyone! Be Well! Off to enjoy the day!

• Like 4

Day 60: CONFIRMED!!! Its been a long hell ride and its just getting started. With that said, I look forward to the next chapter of my life and Im happy to have had and to have your full support.Thank you Thank you so very much. I will continue to be active on this page and this site gaining support and supporting others. Blessings everyone! Be Well! Off to enjoy the day!

You did it!!!

• Like 2