179 posts in this topic

Hey my friends, just wanted to stop by and say happy holidays. Hope you are all doing great. All is well on my end just been really busy! Here is a quick update:

-still addy free, going on 4mths!

-accepted a new job which I will start in Feb

-purchased a home in November which I haven't moved into yet because I'm slowly renovating it

-my wedding in a little over a month...feb 1st

And last but not least....

I am 2.5mths pregnant!

I could never imagine getting through all of this without adderall, but I thank God everyday for giving me the strength to stay clean and level headed. I wish you all of the best in the upcoming year and thank you all tremendously for being such great cyber friends! I could not have gotten through the last few months without your support.

2 people like this

Wow, you have a lot to celebrate!  Please don't forget to take time to relax and disconnect from the stress; you definitely deserve some "you time".

1 person likes this

Congratulations to LLwilson, Lunax and Freedom's wings on such amazing results in 2013. You have all come such a long way together.

Watching you gals work the challanges has helped me in doing my own work. Your accomplishments mattered to me and many others. Pure inspiration!

I wish you all continued success in 2014!

3 people like this