QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Overcome Year 1 and Imagine Year 2

Zerokewl

WAY TO GO Z!!!!! I am like Amy I was also smiling while reading your post!!

It was EXTREMELY inspiring!!!! And actually gave me a HUGE boost of encouragement and hope!!!!!

Thank you for all of your contributions you make on this forum.

YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!

• Like 4

ZK,

I couldn't be more happy or proud of you buddy! That is amazing and congratulations on your accomplishments and 1 year being clean! That is such a big deal and you DID it, woot woot. I was cheesin' while reading your post the entire time too, like the rest of the ladies.

Your goals in this next year sound great and I know you can and will do them all! You have come so far and I'm so grateful for this site and all you have done on it. Thank you for everything and keep up the awesome work. You are a huge inspiration!

• Like 4

Congratulations ZK on one year!  As I say at each one of your milestones, "Thank You for everything that you do on the forum"  because I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.  I like your "wobbly" description because it is like we are yearling deer fawns who have just lost their spots but still don't have 100% leg strength.  We'll get there buddy.

• Like 3

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on your one year anniversary, ZK. I enjoyed reading your post. It is very written with a realistic hand and that is somthing we need on the site. Congratulations!

Like the others, I want to thank you for ALL you do. You have done great things.

• Like 2

Thank-you all for your kind words and thank you for making quittingadderall.com amazing. Keep posting! This site helps so many.  

I just completed my 3rd bootcamp of the summer. I am well on my way to achieving my year two goals. I really do feel better.  Wobbly but better and things are starting to fall into place.  looking forward to an amazing year 2.  

• Like 4