QuittingAdderall.com Forums

What's the craziest thing you did on Adderall?

Danquit

There is so much because I was on it for such a long time.  The most recent nutty  thing i remember toward the end of my use was that I was convinced that the United States was about to be hit by an EMP while I was at work. So I packed hiking boots, water, and an emergency bug out back pack with city street maps, food etc. and kept it in my car.  I wanted to make sure I had proper shoes to get me to the daycare to pick up my son when it happened. Because the EMP was going to fry my car. I pictured myself hiking across the dark city and freeways of fried cars to get my son.  I considered bringing my bike with me to work everyday but I couldn’t figure out how to do it practically without it getting stolen.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I shudder when I think about the hrs and hrs I would waste scrubbing the grout between the bathroom tiles with a toothbrush or cleaning my desk fan with a cotton swab. I used to research online about various cleaning products, I even purchased a step ladder so I could vacuum my ceiling. Up until 3 weeks ago, I used to think this behaviour was ‘normal’.

• Like 1