Frank B

Quitting is a test of time.

5 posts in this topic

I feel now things are really getting back to normal for those keeping tabs I stopped nov 27th 2015. The dieting and exercise helped no doubt but the only real cure i feel now is getting so far away from that quit date your subconscious gives up the fight to say you need adderall to function on a daily basis. I'm actually climbing out of my huge debt I never thought I'd get over. Enjoying life wanting to go out , enjoying my kids more , listing to music again not just sports talk radio not sure why but that's all I really wanted listenen to until recently. If you can somehow get this far it gets better I promise but it's been a damn battle and I know seems like it will never end. This is the first time I honestly feel like I'm finally winning this fight before I was just making myself do it no matter how I felt. Hope this is inspirational if you look at my long list of post it seems I was destin to give in but I'm a stubborn sob for better or worse and told myself I'd never do it or OxyContin again and haven't since. 

9 people like this

This is so great, Frank. No doubt this process can be painfully slow but glad you're finally making it out the other side. I am hoping for better days in the near future as well! :) 

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Nicole88 said:

This is so great, Frank. No doubt this process can be painfully slow but glad you're finally making it out the other side. I am hoping for better days in the near future as well! :) 

Thanks and I love all if you who have helped me get this far I'm so happy I found this group! 

3 people like this

I had a late night out when I replied last lol. I can't drink like I use to and paid for it the next day but had fun saw friends hadn't seen in years. 

3 people like this