alx1667

supplements that make withdrawal not suck so much: suggestions?

3 posts in this topic

Blaaaahh. Maybe I'm just weak, but going off of this shit is hell. I'm on day 2 and I actually felt worse today than I did yesterday. CBD oil is somewhat helpful but any other suggestions to ease this? I know I just have to tough it out and there's no pill to just make me feel "normal" - (ha) but, this SUCKS. I'm not looking for anything synthetic, like "add tabz" and that nonsense..been there, done that. I've seen that it works for a few people but it's just not what I'm looking for. I just feel overwhelmed because I don't know where to start as far as withdrawing and getting the right supplements/vitamins, etc.. 

Looking for a little advice here, I'm done rambling but I appreciate any suggestions :)

NAC, lions mane, Aniracetam, a SMALL amount of Xanax in the morning .25 no more. IV therapy. Magnesium. I probley spent $1000 on vitamins before I found the right combination. DM me! 

@alx1667 I had the WORST withdrawals the first 4 months like slurred my words had the worst brain fog no motivation suicidal thoughts panic attacks it was so bad. I tried anything and everything. I’m at work or else I would type out a long email. But there are about 5 or 6 vitamins that got me through plus a tiny dose of Xanax (although some may not approve of this) to get me through the panic attacks and fear of dying was a life savor for me.