QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Relapse...

MikeyB1ue

Hey Gonzo,

If it is challenging for you to view quitting and addiction in [forever] brackets at this point, look into the approach used by AA/NA which is one day at a time. Hopefully you are a little closer to flipping that internal switch that Sky refered to. Once you reach that realization, the quitting process becomes easier and more objective and it is just a matter of follow-through with the Quit and recovery. Thanks for coming back and giving some thoughtful honest answers to those tough questions. I dunno if you need to see a therapist - you seem to be solving your own problems just fine.

gonzo

Hey brother we don’t want you to leave the web site if it helps you in any way please stay your post are appreciated It reminds use on how we were pre Adderall .It is apparent you do not want to quit using Adderall or your addiction is stronger than your will to stop using Adderall .You have not hit bottom yet but you will sooner or a little later there is no two ways about it Adderall is an extremely addicting mind fucking drug you will be ready to quit using when you finally realize the shit has taken over your life and you cannot function with it don’t matter how high of dose your taking or how low of a does your taking the shit will fuck you up your ability to think with a clear mind .I also believe you are scared to stop using this is a normal reaction of addiction you believe that you cannot function without your Adderall you are on this web site for a reason you want to quit butt you don’t know how to and you have week will power. Well your day will come soon when your life is totally fucket up and there is no way out butt to stop using mark my words. I will remind you latter if you’re still alive. .You don’t need a therapist you will be wasting your money the only thing a therapist will do for you is jest listen to your life story and give you some common sense advise. You need to quit using Adderall and whatever else you’re on save your money on that therapist and spend it on some Adderall or give it to the Salvation Army. I have been around a lot longer then you bro and I do not know anyone that Adderall did not effect in a negative way eventually.

It is the nature of this drug to fuck you up it jest stops working after long term use and you build up a tolerance level to it and then you need to up the dose to get any effect from it you will find this out on your own time frame there is nothing we can do for you to convince you to stop using. I read your story you posted next time you go to the ER and take that ambulance trip go to detox. I believe it’s your only hope for quitting Adderall and any other shit you’re on. Get the professional help you need at detox not a therapist right now maybe you will need a therapist after you become clean.

Your friend FALCON