QuittingAdderall.com Forums

I hope everyone has a jolly...

Kyle_Chaos

Merry Christmas to you all too! I was thinking the same thing kylechaos. This is the first time in many years I enjoyed shopping for people because I wasn't worried about pill money...so selfish. It's not even about that, but to be present and truly enjoy family is a blessing I've robbed myself of for awhile. God bless you all!

• Like 2

I don't even remember last Christmas. I was too pilled up. I do remember Thanksgiving and I was a royal pain in the ass.... arguing with everyone about the finest details about the turkey, not letting anyone else in the kitchen, then conking out when the adderall wore off and making everyone clean up while I napped. It's just me and my hubby this Christmas (my family is overseas and his family is kinda dysfunctional so we are each other's family, really); I know he is grateful for having his wife back. I am excited about buying him a present, which I never would have been on adderall... I would have been shopping for myself... spending hours and thousands on myself...

Anyway, Happy Adderall-Free Holidays, everyone! Here's to a happy and drug free holiday and new year!