emuhleexo

Michigan

21 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I am in Michigan. Near Detroit, living in the suburbs. As of now I am a month free from the "happy pill" and I am desperately seeking to find a support system, meet up group, buddies to chat-talk with, form a loop. Anyone interested?? Lets get started.

1 person likes this

Cpx, Lovelivelearn,

Greetings where have you been all my Highs...I mean life lol. Tx for responding, both of you guys seem pretty close. I live in Rochester Hills. What do you have in mind? We can take turns meeting in each others areas...perhaps @ a starbucks or barnes N noble.. My home is also a possibility. Anywhoo looking forward to hearing from you guys and any others that may be interested. Lets beat this thing together.

F.W.

1 person likes this

Hi all! i'm from Redford, a suburb right out side of Detroit! i'm thinking of starting up an Adderall Support meeting, i go to NA but it's not the same, i'd like to talk to people who can really and actually relate to how i'm feeling, and ways to change it! if you're interested you can either email me or fb me

emuhleeekaminxo@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/em.kamin

thank you xoxox

1 person likes this

I'm in Grand Rapids, but frequently in Lansing. Would be more than willing to travel to meet up...

Emily, message me anytime you need to talk! I'll send you a friend request on fbk. :) You can do this! I've been sober for 26 months. I know what you mean about not having many support people that can relate with this addiction. Would love to help in any way I can.

Hugs!

Erin

I'd be interested in meeting up I live in Westland (just west of Detroit). 7 weeks addy-free and relapsed 3 days ago its 4:49am and havent slept since. I just suprised myself and flushed the rest of my stash down the toilet but temptation will try to get the better of me soon. A support group is a great idea. Let me know if interested...

I'm also living in Michigan. Really could use someone to talk to, someone who gets it.. and having someone who actually lives by me would be nice! I'm about thirty minutes north of Detroit. Anyone living in Michigan can feel free to message me for anything :)

Hi  - I am in the Macomb area of Michigan (about 40 minutes from Detroit) but can drive wherever within reason to meet with anyone else if they want. Feel free to message me and let me know.

Did any groups get started in Michigan? I'm in Grosse Pointe and would be interested in something like this.

1 person likes this

I live in Kalamazoo.  If there are any support groups started I'd be interested in attending.

I don't have an overwhelming urge to start up again, but I sure am having a heck of a time finding any joy in life.  I never abused the drug, but due to a psychosis episode I've been taken off the med.  Now my life has no direction.

1 person likes this