QuittingAdderall.com Forums

displaced anxiety

Heather67

Are u all so sick of seeing my alias pop up here all the time. LOL. I'm way better than day one ....but still totally going thru the motions.....so not really "into" anything I'm doing.....like scattered anxiety

! I don't need to sleep not really tired....but my needy 3 year old is trying my last fucking nerve!!!! Up my ass constantly!!!!! I love him but God damn already. I don't look forward to much...so I don't think about it I just stand there and do it. Oh well...I'm not freaking over paying for a drug I can't afford or who I'm getin a ride from to pick up the script..yadda,yadda...so it's better. I need a new hobby!!! LOL

... so make this your hobby until you have the energy to find one!

Seriously, don't do more than you need to. No one expects you to. You will get better, you have done amazingly well so far... (how many days is it?!) You are too hard on yourself.

Day by day. And your kids may not be able to tell you, but they love having their mommy back. Take it from a child of an addict, they know it.

• Like 1

9 days. And yeah...fatigue and being tired, I'm styling there. I don't even get that but ill roll with it...super cool. I make dinner...I shoveled the beat ass snow today...I make the store runs....but I'm not at all into doing it...its all so chore-y !!!!!!! But it is things that need to get done,and they are. Even if I'm not at my own party doing em I guess. I know that will improve but patience is not my strong suite. Lol

neversayneverHay baby the anxiety is the worst part of quitting adderall. I was angry at everything even a TV set the commercials where on my nerves for some reason no one could reach me for two week i closed my phone and hibernated .but you do not have that luggery. You have a very important responsibility to your kid you still need to nurture the kid so lets get a handle on your nerves a kid will be a kid the little one does not know mommy is hurting the kid is jest being a kid and needs some attention from mom so do your best controlling your nerves .A little help from the zen master when you feel that anxiety coming on you need to do some breathing exercises it dos not take long jest 1 minute you need to googal stress release breathing . I no it sounds like bull shit butt it works in any time you need to get rid of anxiety .Also you need to drink my special potion of tea lots of tea now jest have a cup going all day may I recommend my magic potion of teas that got me thru quitting adderall and quitting xanax my magic potion is cammamel tea and kava kava tea mixed together with a little honey for sweetener what a great combination believe me and trust me it works to control your nerves the secret is 4 or 5 cups a day it will calm you down both of these teas AR a mild natural sedatives its a lot better then fucken bensos you will be mellow all day please take my advice I’m not talking out off my ass don’t forget I am an X benso addict .And as far as finding a new man have patients devorse is fucken stressful event get yourself mentally healthy and in control of your self. You will find a man worthy of your love when the right time comes. I believe in destiny noting is by accident every thing is ment to be maybe its a preparation for our journey into the next demention of our spirits.I hope I was some help your friend FALCON

Yay Falcon, I'm with you there! I sense, neversaynever that you're not a zen buddhist hippy type, so I will say this with caution. The breathing thing really does work.

One of my friends taught me an awesome thing to say when it all just seems too much. Stop, put your hands by your side, wherever you are. And say this: "breathe in peace, breathe out release". then again. then again. 3 times. that's all.

Try it now... see, doesn't it help?

I'm gonna!!!! Ill try anything once...yeah,maybe that didn't sound good, but ya know what I mean. Lol. And yup....kinda geeky cool I like to think. Hippy traits for sure but with a penchant for bands like Alice in chains, disturbed and velvet revolver...hahaha. that breathing thing remembers me of the movie anger management ...and the frooooz graaaamba or vice versa...funny. and as far as the man/love front....my husband is corrently serving a 4 year sentence in Massachusetts for armed robbery... I do love him and hope all survives the complications of a relationship under those conditions,but its not top on my priority list. His addiction took him there and mine left me here...so every man for themselves on the recovery front...time will tell if we will make it or not....so for now I got a man.....he's 3 and quite a. handful!!!!! So breathe,peace...breathe. repeat!!!!

• Like 1

Yoo brothers and sisters don’t knock it unless you at lest tried it and if it don’t work for you then it is what it is no one is forcing you to do mind control breathing techniques not for everyone it is only a tool to calm your mind so you don’t do or say something stooped and then feel bad for your auctions later you no what I mean. Didn’t you ever watch a Bruce Lee move the fucken guy was ousom Reid a little bio on him . Its all in berth control breathing techniques and controlling your mind goes hand and hand bruise lees principals is to control your chi move your internal energy where your body needs your internal positive energy hay its better then bensoing out.

Hey one more fucken thing form me .neversaynever and quit -once. I am considering your comments directed to THE FALCON and Motivation_Follows_Action to be a insult to our character and intelligence. We jest wanted to express our experience in dealing with anxiety with out the use off drugs. So if you would be so kind give me a fucken brake don’t need to heir your bull shit comments please take no offense. Sincerely your friend FALCON

hey my brother falcon, I don't think they meant any insult, I think they both said they tried the breathing exercise and dug it... you're right, not everything is for everyone, but I didn't read any insult or sarcasm in what they said my man, I think they were both with you on it... I gotta try your tea combo, sounds pretty good, tho I drink lots of caffeinated tea during the day, so maybe at night I'll try it so I can unwind and sleep...

Hey sky I thank you for trying to place there comments into some Benin content that was not insulting. Butt to me it was. Sky I will agree with you on the insult part it was not made intensely but the sarcasm was an intentional comment. I think you know me by now I can read people like a novel and I feel there emotions its a gift I posses. There was plenty of sarcasm in there comments read it again bro when I spend my time on this computer making a post its to help my brothers and sisters get thru some difficult times in there life. So in my apenuon it was all sarcastic my post where made for a good intention. I consider it a insult don’t sugar coated it sky it reads all sarcasm there is no hard fellings in me with my quitting adderall friends. I have learned one thing this year that’s anger is a very negative reaction so it must not linger we need to dismiss anger because anger only hurts you or someone else it is never a good emotion to keep so instead of paping a benso I drank my tea and did some cleansing breath control and I feel fine now. NO hard feelings on my part .Let use all learn from this and move on to our recovery.

Thank you SKY my friend FALCON

Good grief falcon, where was I at all dissin on you or motivation in anything that I said??? Hate even throwing this up here but I said I was trying it cuz I'm open to any suggestion...I love the movie anger management and just remembered a part that I thought was funny about a breathing technique. As for Bruce Lee and internal techniques, they give us gals kinda the quick edition of Mr Lees teachings...called LAMAZE. for birthing the babies and all...that I've done 4 times. So I would never bust on that,I've seen enter the dragon bout 50 times,and I respect you too much to ever try and make a social media mockery out of anything that you share and believe in. Now gimme a "that's o.k babe" and we good! !!

My dear friend Falcon, I'm sorry you were hurt by my comments! I honestly was grateful for your recommendation to us all about the usefulness of breathing... and was attempting to add on to it with my suggestion to neversaynever! One thing I adore about this site and community is the respect we all have for each other and I would never, ever use sarcasm here, unless it was to make a joke against myself.

I wonder if you're suffering a little bit of paranoia, Falcon? I felt like you on and off during the recovery, not knowing how to interpret people's comments, stewing over them, etc. Adderall withdrawal + PAWS + depression + insecurity can make your brain end up in one big fog where the nicest of intentions can be misconstrued.

Please know that I have nothing but respect for you Falcon. I'd never ever say anything to hurt you. You're my QA friend!

Motivation_Follows_Action

Hey baby if you Reid my first post I was also talking in your behalf you had noting to do with the hole thing you actually where agreeing with me if you recall. Apologizes are not needed everything is good . And their are no hard feelings with me it was jest another learning presses for us all. .Their is no paranoia with this old boy if I where still on adderall I probably would have not given a shit but I guess I am more sensitive now after quitting adderall and xanax. All my normal senses are coming back that’s a good thing. I have no desire to use any longer. The only thing I would like in my life now is that inner piece I have spoken about and this fucken life long depression to go away. I am thinking more clearer then I have in a long time and I am as sharp as an Indian aro head did you know the flint stone witch the aro head is made from is sharper then any man mad product some useless information. Thanks for being there for me I respect our friendship FALCON