QuittingAdderall.com Forums

1 month

Heather67

words to live by ...

....today that part of me is in remission...the healthier part of me says "isn't it great not to spend every hour planning a score, not to be paranoid and unable to sit still,not to be digging the damage hole any deeper...not to be up till 3 a.m like its normal." Life is far from complete but its better than it could ever be with adderall consuming my every minute,my identity,my morals and values .....my everything.

That's great NSN! You are a true inspiration.

neversaynever

Hey sister congratulations 30 days your over the hump. I new you could do it you got a lot going for you your 3 year old and your husband whom you will be united with in the near future its a blessing in deskies that you got busted it oped up your eyes to what is real important its family that is the big picture in life we can not be selfish we most put family first then our self’s second. I am proud of you please keep up your great will power us member friends are her for you I guess we are like your internet family in a way stay strong Your brother FALCON