QuittingAdderall.com Forums

I need some prayers please

SweetCarolinee

Hey guys,

I hope you all had a nice Labor Day. I found out yesterday by my Dad that the evening before (Sunday) while my parents were unloading the groceries from the car, my mom had a seizure and my dad found her passed out on the garage floor. He took her to the hospital

right away and they discovered a growth/tumor in her brain. Above one of her ears. It is called Meningioma and is surrounded by calcium. The good news is (knock on wood) that these kind of tumors are usually 90% not cancerous so let's hope so. She will be having surgery to remove it tomorrow. If you guys would be so kind, please pray for her and that her surgery goes well and the tumor comes back not cancerous. I am kind of a wreak right now and trying not to lose my shit. I know things can be so worse but it just really stinks. My mom and my family means everything to me and this is so hard and scary right now. I'm trying to keep everything together, I have to go to work in a few hours but I am super worried and trying not to think about it all the time or I will cry.

It just makes me so mad because she is so healthy. She has never smoked anything in her life, eats super healthy, she eats salad everyday. She is very active, doesn't and has never taken mediation and she has a few beers or glasses a wine once a week and only in moderation.  I just hope to God everything is going to be okay. Health is so important and some things are out of our control. It makes me feel so guilty how I have been drinking and unhealthy lately. 

Thanks for being there and listening and thanks for any prayers in advance. It means so much to me.