QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Forum hog

Frank B

I apologize to keep flooding post on here sure pissing people off. This has been hard but I know that everyone else is going through the same. Last week I feel I'm doing better but had some personal issues that have been hard to deal with. Only after a huge argument did I realize how much I fell back on medication to escape the problems. I'm trying to stay positive but just so many things keep beating me down and with the stress of bills piling up lack of work I feel like nothing will get better. I know money doesn't buy happiness but for me would buy some time to get better but not feel so stressed this really sucks. If I never quit drugs I'd be worse off I know but at least I wouldn't care. That's a horrible way to feel but it's the truth not wanting to do them again but feel like when will shit get better.

I apologize to keep flooding post on here sure pissing people off. This has been hard but I know that everyone else is going through the same. Last week I feel I'm doing better but had some personal issues that have been hard to deal with. Only after a huge argument did I realize how much I fell back on medication to escape the problems. I'm trying to stay positive but just so many things keep beating me down and with the stress of bills piling up lack of work I feel like nothing will get better. I know money doesn't buy happiness but for me would buy some time to get better but not feel so stressed this really sucks. If I never quit drugs I'd be worse off I know but at least I wouldn't care. That's a horrible way to feel but it's the truth not wanting to do them again but feel like when will shit get better.

No need to apologize. I'm not sure if this is a classic case of "misery enjoys company" but I, in a strange way, enjoy reading your rants. My thoughts have been overwhelmingly negative lately and I feel like I'm losing control of many aspects of my life. I would post more often, because I've plenty to share (complain about). But my mind has felt so discombobulated lately that I can't seem to manage organizing my thoughts enough to convey my current experience. 

• Like 4

Dear Frankie Pooh,

I love your reading your posts.  The honesty and commitment you have shown during this process is amazing.  I like to keep a close eye on my lovely friends on this site and try to help out when I can and I just hope you know your perseverance has been incredible.  You have struggled a lot, but yet you've hung in there and I've seen you offer help and support to so many others.  Whether you realize it or not, you are getting better.  I know it seems hard as shit at times and it would be so easy to throw the towel in and just go back to the fucking pills.  But I have so much faith in you that it is going to get better.  I'm sure it's hard to see the progress you've made, but believe me - you have come so far!   Thank you for such honesty and putting it out there.  The fact that you are willing to do that is what is getting you through.  

Also, you mentioned you wouldn't care about your problems if you had the drugs, but guess what?  The problems would still be there and then when you were coming down and feeling like shit you'd have 2 problems (the original plus the drug problem).  Right now, you just have life problems and those will work themselves out.  Don't let the addictive voice fool you and suck you back into that addictive trap from hell.  Tell that fucker off and be well my friend.  :)  

• Like 1