QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Relapse

Leo

Hi Everyone!

This is my first time posting but I have been a long time reader of this website. I haven't properly introduced myself yet and don't have time as I have to be at work in an hour. But I feel like I need support from you guys. I was clean almost 75 days and after a rough day at work I caved in and picked up my adderall prescription. I took 30mg total yesterday and barely slept last night. I am so worried about work- Which requires a lot of communication with clients and My next day off is about 9 days from now. Do you guys think I will be that tired. I have one 10mg and figure I should throw it out or it will turn into a downward spiral. I sound a little negative (of which I am normally not). But I was hoping since many of you are further along in recovery you could share some advice/strength with me. I want to be free from adderall once and for all! I should have never even fantasizes the thought. Thanks for listening. I hope to hear from some of you soon:)!