QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Paws

Krae19

It’s been almost seven months and I’ve been really good lately but I’ve been having more cravings lately.  Fantasizing about taking adderal and cranking through so much work without constantly feeling like I have to take breaks and snack. 

PAWS sneaks up on you and recovery really is an ongoing thing. Especially for someone who took adderal almost every day for 10 years.  

I have to stay focused and remember why I quit. The random heart palpitations, constant muscle twitching and increasing blood pressure has gone away.  I’m sleeping way better and overall a lot healthier.  Less anxiety and stress overall.  I had the worst social anxiety on meds and would over think everything. 

just felt like sharing, I’m thankful for this website. 

Best wishes to all.

• Like 4

Good job on hitting 7 months. I will be at my 2 year mark on August 1st, and I still have occasional cravings. But I run the tape through. We used daily for years, I think it will take years to re-route our patterns. 

Also, don't be discouraged when you hit periods of post acute withdrawal symptoms. around my 1 year mark, I went through a terrible period of symptoms. I felt like I was in the first few months of withdrawal again. then it gets better, then you hit a snag, so on and so forth. It is a very slow process with leaps and bounds of progress, sometimes followed by setbacks. 

• Like 3