QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Redbull

Krae19

I don’t know if I just have an addictive personality or if this is just how I am post adderal.  I have to have at least one redbull a day. I think it’s just a habit.  When I chew gum I have to have two pieces in my mouth all the time and I can go through a pack of gum in like two days. 

if I could drink redbull all day I would but I never drink more than 2.  

anyone else have these issues??

@Krae19 as far as habits go, you could have much worse ones than Red Bull and gum. That combo could rot your teeth over time, but I say brush your teeth a few times a day and you’ll be ok. I’m still quite addicted to caffeine, sugar, and nicotine. I’m just very wired towards stimulant use. Not habits I want to have for life but better than where I used to be.

As a long-time stimulant consumer (29 years) I find that neither caffeine nor nicotine even touch me anymore. I have heard other long-timers say this also. In trying to get off stimulants, I've desperately consumed nicotine--to the point of nausea--but it doesn't give me ANY "pick up" at all and I was a (light) smoker in the 90's.