QuittingAdderall.com Forums

FINALLY...TRANSPORTATION!!!

Heather67

So my mother in law is giving me her car this week! "!! I'm sure how freeing this will be has not really begun to sink in. I have been without a car for 7 fuckin months now. Not having even access to my moms till 6:00 pm on any given day due to her work schedule. Then I still get the "mom eye" on the rare occasion I do get up the balls to ask for it. I will now be free to run to the store..go to a friends when I'm invited...look for a job.,etc. I wont be used to a car I can take whenever I want being in the driveway. She's keeping it insured and registered also so I don't have to dick with that at the moment. Ill be getting it this week...definitely not used to much going in my favor these days.

• Like 2

Its white. And I believe its been all de-dog haired too. At the red lights bumping my Sponge Bob c.d with the campfire song on it....that's some sexy shit it is. "Whatchu looking at??? You want some of this"..(Rev,Rev,)...hold on to your cheetos Christian, mommy's hitting the nitras tank. LOL