QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Strange Dream

quit-once

Last night I went to bed feeling guilty. I engaged in a sugar bender consisting of my three forbiden "C" foods: cookies, crackers and candy. I found a tin of homemade christmas goodies that I hid from myself right after I got them as a gift. Not a huge binge, just a few of each kind of goodie. Enough to leave that awful sugar taste in my mouth before retiring. Way more sugar and flour than I normally eat in any one day. Enough to cause mild guilt. Enough sugar to cause GERD and heartburn.

In my dream I was meeting my best friend for lunch, in somebody's home. But instead of lunch, he pulled out a bottle of pills and said "look what I scored today. Let's snort them." I was torn and confused, but I finally said " no, I can't do it. It is part of my core values not to use speed ever again" Then I left the room. Told him he could snort while I found some lunch.

But I changed my mind and went back in the room and he was snorting a crushed pill. He was already fucked up acting high on speed. He gave me the straw and I tried to snort but it was like sipping through a broken straw where you just cant draw up the liquid into your mouth. At that point I said "fuck it", quit trying to snort.... and then I woke up. But those pills.....they looked like a silver/grey multivitamin with large pink amphetamine speckles mixed in to each pill. They were in a big glass bottle and they came from the hospital.

I was never really in to snorting pills, especially not those bitter-sweet adderall pills. What an entertaining and interesting dream that was.

Last night I went to bed feeling guilty. I engaged in a sugar bender consisting of my three forbiden "C" foods: cookies, crackers and candy. I found a tin of homemade christmas goodies that I hid from myself right after I got them as a gift. Not a huge binge, just a few of each kind of goodie. Enough to leave that awful sugar taste in my mouth before retiring. Way more sugar and flour than I normally eat in any one day. Enough to cause mild guilt.

In my dream I was meeting my best friend for lunch, in somebody's home. But instead of lunch, he pulled out a bottle of pills and said "look what I scored today. Let's snort them." I was torn and confused, but I finally said " no, I can't do it. It is part of my core values not to use speed ever again" Then I left the room. Told him he could snort while I found some lunch.

But I changed my mind and went back in the room and he was snorting a crushed pill. He was already fucked up acting high on speed. He gave me the straw and I tried to snort but it was like sipping through a broken straw where you just cant draw up the liquid into your mouth. At that point I said "fuck it", quit trying to snort.... and then I woke up. But those pills.....they looked like a silver/grey multivitamin with large pink amphetamine speckles mixed in to each pill. They were in a big glass bottle and they came from the hospital.

I was never really in to snorting pills, especially not those bitter-sweet adderall pills. What an entertaining and interesting dream that was.

Hm, sounds like a sugar high induced adderall dream. I get those a lot. Did last night after eating enough sugar to kill a large horse.

Yeah, snorting adderall never did me well.

So did this dream bother you?

Crazy dream quit once! That should have been my dream since snorting was my thing. By the way, did the friend in your dream ever quit adderall in real life? You mentioned he stopped but wasn't sure if it was a permanent thing.

By the way, I had a crazy dream last night. It was like a movie. I was in this strange town where there was a deadly virus outbreak. We were quarantined in homes and if we went outside we were tear gassed. Slowly people were dying, but before they died they would experience these horrible symptoms that were basically adderall induced PSYCHOSIS. They would basically lose their minds before dying. In the end I managed to survive even though I came down with the virus.

• Like 1

Crazy dream quit once! That should have been my dream since snorting was my thing. By the way, did the friend in your dream ever quit adderall in real life? You mentioned he stopped but wasn't sure if it was a permanent thing.

As a matter of fact, he did finally quit after experiencing the adderall-induced psychosis. He will be celebrating a full year of freedom from adderall sometime this week.

Your dream could be the plot and/or storyline of a very good hollywood sci-fi movie, while my dream could be an episode of Breaking Bad. Dreams are very entertaining, if you let them be that way. I don't get too hung up on the interpretation and deeper meanings of dreams. Rather, I consider myself fortunate to have had the dream experience AND remember it the next day. If I don't write it down the next day, the dream memory fades quickly and then it gets lost to time, and that's OK too, most of the time. Who needs Netflix when your own mind can provide that kind of entertainment, with YOU as the lead actor?

It was like a movie. I was in this strange town where there was a deadly virus outbreak. We were quarantined in homes and if we went outside we were tear gassed. Slowly people were dying, but before they died they would experience these horrible symptoms that were basically adderall induced PSYCHOSIS. They would basically lose their minds before dying. In the end I managed to survive even though I came down with the virus.

You caught the virus but you were one of FEW who survived!

........ In a location that housed an epidemic so deadly, everyone was quarantined.

Could it have been a pharmaceutical epidemic you survived there?