QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Anger

Kyle_Chaos

Kyle,

Was there something in particular that happened this week? Honestly, I don't remember much other than be completely lethargic. I was on 3 different anti-depressants/mood stabilizers for @ 4 months. I was pretty out of it. But I do remember when I got off all the meds. My anxiety came back full swing and then I just started working out like crazy.

For me the hardest part in recovery is handling my emotions. I stuffed them for so long that even now I am still just starting to get a handle on them and actually identifying them. For me, another big thing I noticed is that whenever I find myself getting annoyed with other people and life in general there is usually a deeper problem going on within me. Have you ever had those times in life when you were on top of the world? I know I have and when I'm in one of those really good spaces, I tend to love everyone and think life is awesome. I thought you'd been clean for awhile now? Or did you just recently quit?

• Like 1