QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Addiction and Zodiac signs?

ldmcniel

I enjoy astrology, mostly just for fun. I'm sure there are some interesting correlations with addiction. Haven't come across anything specifically.

Speculating, a number of people I know who are fire signs have addictive tendencies. Mostly towards party substances.

My sun sign is Capricorn, which is known for being extremely driven and hard on themselves and needing to always be doing something. I do happen to have those tendencies, and I think they pre-dispose me to a drug like adderall.

Something worth further research? I'm hanging out with my astrology guru friend later today so I'll let you know if I come up with anything. :D

• Like 1

I enjoy astrology, mostly just for fun. I'm sure there are some interesting correlations with addiction. Haven't come across anything specifically.

Speculating, a number of people I know who are fire signs have addictive tendencies. Mostly towards party substances.

My sun sign is Capricorn, which is known for being extremely driven and hard on themselves and needing to always be doing something. I do happen to have those tendencies, and I think they pre-dispose me to a drug like adderall.

Something worth further research? I'm hanging out with my astrology guru friend later today so I'll let you know if I come up with anything. :D

Did you find out anything interesting from your friend?. My sun is in Virgo so I already am known to have OCD tendencies. I surely do have those.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My sun sign is Taurus. Stubborn and persistant. I am sure that is why I persued my addiction for nine fucking years. I am also sure it helped with my determination and resolve to quit once with no tollerance for a relapse. Although I do not keep up with my daily horoscope any more, I do find astrology to be highly amusing and incredibly accurate. The moon - her phase and location- has a lot to do with it too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Capricorn as well, and coincidentally that describes me perfectly.

• Like 1

I am a Sagittarius (fire sign) and definitely could see a correlation between signs and addiction. I think being passionate about learning and always searching for more knowledge and higher state of consciousness, with my addictive personality, has been quite a fatal combination at times. I want to know more about addiction and signs now!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...