QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Adderall, Xanax, Wellbutrin & Ambien (& Alcohol & Coffee & Redbull)

Just wanted to post a thought on this, in case anyone is taking this charming combination.

Towards the end of my addiction, I was taking the following on most days:

5:30am 20mg IR adderall, 300mg XR wellbutrin, .25 xanax (sometimes)

7:30 large coffee

11:30am 20mg IR adderall, redbull

3:30 10mg IR adderall

4pm .5 Xanax (sometimes earlier)

7pm large glass chardonnay, 5mg adderall

9pm .25 xanax

12 or 1pm 15mg Ambien

Yes, I took this shit in varying combinations of the above every day.

I completely lost my working memory. I thought I was permanently brain damaged. I couldn't talk properly, couldn't do the simplest puzzles, concentrate on anything.

I quit cold turkey on the adderall and have been tapering the wellbutrin, but It wasn't until after I stopped taking the Ambien that my memory started coming back. Just wanted to share.

Are you still hooked on the xanax? My favorite Pam was attivan. At the time, I knew I would look back on my addiction (s) and roll my eyes. a pill to get up with and function and another pill to help sleep because I was so wired on the speed all the time. I kicked the attivan before kicking adderall. I see you, too, were existing on about five hours of sleep, if that's what you can call it. I was chronicly exhausted and artificially wired 24/7. Quitting was such a relief