QuittingAdderall.com Forums

It's Sunday how will u spend it?

tessa0412

Yes I totally know that "chill produCtivly" even when I'm chilling which I wished to be very good at I'm feeling almost like I'm "faking it" or just constantly asking myself -should I be doing this? Should I do it this way or that way?is this bad good? Am I crazy? Am I in denial? Questions questions

Distractions. v

• Like 1

Tessa,

I love these sentances from your profile:

I know deep down I'm meant for something more I'm willing to fall into the rabbit hole and crawl my way out, but it's been 5 years. I'd like to make this recovery the beg of my life.

I feel the same way. I want it to be the beg of my life. I guess that means we have to get God involved.  Who else are we going to beg to?

Anyway, My Sunday was extreamly boring. I spent it in my new usual spot, on the couch watching TV. Too bad,  it was a nice day to be outside. I'm in the rabbit hole with you.

• Like 1

Thanks!

All we have to do is get

Up and walk outside .. Go for a walk be in nature it's so simple yet I just DON'T DO IT I think it will be good to force at least one "good habit" a day

Out of ourselves ( get away from the tv ;) except my DVr is my guilty pleasure for sure . Even if that good habit is take a double bath, go for a walk, write one page in my journal, or even sit comfortably in a chair close your eyes and allow yourself 10 deep breaths and just be. These things are all simple and easy ways to give back to yourself, as an addict I need moments like these to center myself and get

Back on track. yet i always think ok tommarow I will do it. Tommarow doesn't exist. Tommarow leaves us with feeling better about bad decisions today.

What one small positive thing will you do today today?

• Like 1